суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

design hosting thailand web




Iapos;ve been sick for two�weeks....mixture of the flu a chest cold. Medicine isnapos;t helping so Iapos;m always tired and miserable.
Iapos;m moving to Bristol to live with Corey in the next month or so....as soon as I find a job in that area.
Iapos;m going back to school....either spring semester or next fall....probably JWU or URI for fashion merchandising and/or�clothing/apparel/textile studies.

I havenapos;t really seen or talked to any of my friends in�a while which makes me upset, but Iapos;ve honestly been sick since I moved home from Providence.�I honestly just want to feel 100 better so I can be healthy and happy. Boo


design hosting thailand web, design hosting template web, design hosting tampa web, design hosting stouffville web.



Комментариев нет: